The library is looking for motivated youth with:
An interest in community service;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong digital skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- The ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sorting and shelving library materials in alphabetical and numerical order;
- Front desk duties including customer service and technology support (under direct supervision);
- Collection maintenance projects; and
- Other duties as required.
This position is part-time (approximately 10 hours/month) and will include evening and Saturday shifts. Applicants must be 14 years old years old.
Please submit your resume and a letter outlining your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 10th at 4pm.
Questions? Contact Naomi at 613-584-4244 or email@example.com.
We appreciate all interest, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be managed in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.